miércoles, 28 de marzo de 2012

Write a letter to Stargene ordering a piece of jewellery with a piece of a famous person you admire.


Dear Mr. Stargene,
                I write to your business to buy a jeweler that you can create. I want a watch of an artist on the live of the rock, a famous guitar player and singer that die with the age of 27 years old drowned in his vomit. He belongs to the 27’s group, that group contains the five starts of music that dies with 27 years old. He’s name is Johnny Allen Hendrix better known as Jimmy Hendrix. I want a watch with his black hair. But I want another thing it’s not special like the watch but I want it. It’s a ring with the hair of the writer J.R.R. Tolkien, a gold ring of that contains his hair.
Thanks for your attention, your sincerely. 

1 comentario:

  1. Remember: I'm writing this letter...
    I want is a very strong expression and it might sound a bit impolite! Use: I would like to...
    Yours sincerely,
    live-verb
    life-noun

    ResponderEliminar